Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One month old


Von turned one month old yesterday. He is getting so big already. I, however am still waiting for the day that he decides to sleep more than a few hours at a time at night. His sleep habits are great compared to what we went through with Addi, so I guess I cannot complain. He is finally willing to nurse again. He was put on a bottle a few days after he was born because of the jaundice and was on it for almost a week, which made him not want me at all. But these last few days, he has had a change in heart and is doing great. We are so happy that he is a part of our little family and can't wait to see more of his personality come out.

11 comments:

kori said...

He is so cute! I love him

Diana & CJ said...

Super super cute. I love his hair. Awesome.

Shandra and Christian said...

Happy one month cutie! I can't wait to meet you.

The Jacobs said...

He's such a cutie! Can't wait to meet him.

PS Something for you on my blog.

Diana & CJ said...

Remember how you said you are friends with Freak's (Jeff's)Family? Does he have a blog?

Unknown said...

We just saw that you had baby Von. Congrats from the Spencers! He is darling.

Becca said...

too too cute!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen! Look at all that hair! Wow he is to die for! Good job!

Jennifer said...

He is so very handsome!

Anonymous said...

He is such a little Ian! How cute!

Julie said...

Oh what a cutie! I haven't checked your blog in a while and hadn't seen him yet. Sorry you are not getting much sleep, hang in there!