Saturday, March 1, 2008


Ian has been on an ice cream kick lately. It all started a couple of months ago, when the Blad's reintroduced Ian to the classic, Chocolate Malted Crunch. There has been a carton of ice cream in of one flavor or another ever since. This ice cream, however, is truly worth blogging about. Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream. Need I say more. It is carmel ice cream with a swirl of cinnamon, topped off with chunks of cinnamon bun dough. Everyone out there needs to give it a try. To our own detriment, we are currently out and tonight girl scout cookies will have to do to satisfy our sugar fix.

4 comments:

Dana and Chase said...

oh my gosh! i hate that i just read that on fast sunday it made me so hungry! tommorow im going straight to the store and buying some!

Shandra and Christian said...

We will definitely try it! Only if you try Oatmeal Cookie Dough! I'm sure they taste somewhat similar because this has cinnamon ice cream. Amazing!

jayna said...

sounds divine!

The Prigmore Family said...

#1:I was born a Porter
#2: The one thing Porter's do best is consume ice cream
#3: Ben & Jerry's Phish Food is the all time number one best ice cream while chocolate malted crunch comes in at a close second.
#4: Please refer to items # 1 & 2 if you disagree with the above statement.
#5: I am picturing you inhaling your cinnamon-ey ice cream at light speed while passerby's just gawk in amazement.
#6: I'm missing you.
#7:I'm going to the kitchen to eat away my sadness in a bowl of ice cream as any good Porter would do.