Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sea World


The weekend before Thanksgiving, we made our final trip to Sea World for a while. We figured it would be the last chance to have a fun outing with just Addi, so we took advantage of the chance. She talked about it all week leading up to it. Our little girl just LOVES animals and ran from exhibit to exhibit.
Addi at the dolphin show...
Also, the last time I was pregnant, this same weekend ironically, we went to Sea World with Ian's family. I took this picture then...
And because my due date is only one day different than with Addi, I am 36 weeks in each picture. Here is me now...I am a little older, larger, and blonder.

2 comments:

The Prigmore Family said...

I like you older larger and blonder! I love that you are even in the same pose in the 2nd pic. Good job Wild Arctic.

Diana & CJ said...

A little older, blonder but still super cute. I miss you guys!!