Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

For Thanksgiving, we made a trip up to Lake Arrowhead to spend it with Ian's family. Shandra and Christian flew in from Hawaii. Nana, Papa, Lina and Lisa flew in from Utah and Ryan from Colorado. Needless to say, it was a full house. There was lots of good food, time on the Wii (I am all time champ on Dr. Mario, only beat once by Shandra. It's a good thing I went to college, or I would not have those skills.) and we even were able to catch a movie. Preggo pic. Shandra is ten weeks behind me.

We are already getting good use out of our new double stroller.

As of today, I am 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Last week, I was dilated to a one and I have an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully, there will be some progress, or better yet, actual labor. I need to get this baby out of me.

1 comment:

Shandra and Christian said...

I'm having Dr. Mario withdrawals. Remember when I beat you? That was the best day of my life. :)