Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tristan's Blessing

The main reason that we all traveled out to Hawaii was to be there for Tristan's baby blessing. It was a beautiful day and we were so glad that we could be there for it. Here are a few pictures from the day. I know that this is a little much, but I just have to document everything, it is the scrapbooker (who doesn't really scrapbook that much anymore) in me.
Father and son.
Hastings family
Can you believe that we are all looking at the camera? Amazing. Miracle.
Plumerias have to be my favorite flower. I love them, they smell divine and they always remind me of Hawaii.
Addison May
The Pali Lookout
When we got home from church, Addi decided to do a little reading.  She took Papa's book and glasses and sat for the better part of an hour, "reading."
Addi refused to show off her skills in the pool.  She would jump in, but swimming was out of the question for her.  
Posing for the camera.

1 comment:

The Prigmore Family said...

Loved your matching shoes in the family pic. And where ever did Addi get such a cute dress? :)

Just the word plumeria makes me tear up a bit.