Friday, May 29, 2009

A week in review...

As usual, it has been a busy week in the Clawson house. Here are a few highlights...
We met up with my old Rick's roommate Necia, who was in town from Arizona, at the beach in CDM. This picture makes it look like we had great weather. We did not. It was overcast and the water was freezing. That did not stop Addi, she played in the water for almost two hours.
Ian plays basketball every Wednesday night. This last Wednesday, he got home at about ten. I was already in bed with my contacts off. When I do not have my contacts or glasses on, I cannot see anything. My hand in front of my face is blurry. He said he got elbowed in the eye and had a goose egg. I was picturing a small bump. I went to sleep and the next morning when I woke up, put my glasses on and had a good look at him, I laughed out loud. I am horrible, and am still laughing. It is even more purple today, it looks like he has guyliner on. He did, however score 35 points in his game and had eight threes. Player of the game? I think so.
On Memorial Day, we hit up the ward picnic and then took a dip at the Clawson's. Von and his hair had a good time swimming. He starts swim lessons this week with Scott, so we will see if he still likes the water then.Best baby ever, right? One morning, I was cleaning and getting ready for our walk when I found Von sound asleep on the floor. Him and Addi had been watching the old school Transformers movie and he decided it was time for his morning nap. Love it. We also had Kate and Luke's birthday party at My Gym last weekend (great place to have a toddler's birthday btw), but unfortunately the battery on my camera was dead. Addi had a blast and it was great for the parents too.

4 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

Ian's eye!! Looks painful. And yes Von is a perfect little angel sent from above. I love him.

kori said...

i think you put Von in swim lessons just so you could see Scott longer!!! haha

jayna said...

Von and his hair made me laugh!

Jennifer said...

Ian's eye is craziness! I love your kids. They're so beautiful!