Friday, June 5, 2009

Another week in review...

Another busy week for us (although, when is a week not busy for us?). Here are some highlights...
This is what happens when you let a three year old dress herself. If you look closely, her shirt is on inside out and her pants backwards. Addi though she did a great job, so we let her think so.
Yesterday, I met up with Vauri and her kids at the "farm." The OC fairground's farm is open to the public for free in the afternoons, so we took advantage. It is not like the farms I grew up visiting (REAL farms, with hundreds of cows. I have even seen cows giving birth), but for the OC, it was pretty good. It was the first time Addi and Owen had met and they hit it off right away.
Addi and the llamas.
The kids loved the pigs and talked nonstop about the poop.
Acting like chickens next to the chicken enclosure. Hilarious.
On Saturday, we went to Dallin's Star Wars birthday party.
It wouldn't be a party without Princess Leia.
As we were leaving Addi saw this manhole in the street. She was so excited, she said, "Look, that's where the turtles live." As in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. She is definitely her father's daughter. She could watch TMNT and/or Star Wars all day.
Last Friday, a Rascals to Rebels brought in a photographer and did free mini-sessions. So, I thought I would give it a try because it was free (you just had to pay for the pictures you liked) and you never know how your kids are going to behave, right? Here are a couple of pictures the photographer posted on her blog. I ended up buying different ones and will post those soon.
I never realize how chubby Von's cheeks are until I see them in pictures. They are really the chubbiest part of his body.

3 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

Addison make me laugh! She knows where the turtles live... that's so great.

Jennifer said...

Your children are beyond beautiful. I LOVE those last two pics.

You are gonna have some trouble on your hands in about 10 years (or less) when Addi is boy crazy cause I know the boys will be crazy about her.

She would fit in great with my boys because they DO watch Star Wars all day! I have yet to introduce them to TMNT. I'll have to get on that.

Diana said...

Von looks like a little man in that last one. Can't wait to see the rest. Your kids are like their mom, georgous.