Saturday, June 27, 2009

All Aboard!

On Thursday, we were invited by the Olds to go out on their "boat" with them and some of our friends. This "boat," however, was not a boat, but an 82 foot yacht. It was amazing. Unbelievable. The nicest and biggest "boat" in the harbor. It was so nice to have a night away from the kids, and even nicer to be surrounded by good friends and beautiful scenery.
Matt and Kay Jones
Us on the bow. Ian and I always take pictures of ourselves just like this. I kind of pride myself at being so good at always getting the perfect shot. I didn't realize, however, until I uploaded the pictures to my computer that I had that horrible shadow. Good job Alisa.
The captain drove us down to Dana Point, where we had dinner and docked to get hot chocolate and ice cream.
The Morphys.
See, no shadow here. I may have redeemed myself. Thanks to the Olds for an amazing experience. We had an incredible time!

2 comments:

megan&steve said...

I love staying updated with what is happening in your world. The yacht trip & Utah vacation looked entertaining!
p.s. I will be in Cali the 9th & 10th, maybe we can play sometime?!

Diana said...

I've never been on a yacht. They look fun though. You guys should of spent the night on it.