Thursday, August 27, 2009

8 months and Conjunctivitis


The day after we got back from Washington, Von woke up from his nap with his eyes crusted shut. But of course, when I went to get him from his crib, he was smiling and was so happy. I took him to the doctor and it was just a case of conjunctivitis. After a few days of antibiotics, he was back to normal. This picture is so sad, but still so cute.
Here he is at 8 months. I can't believe he is going to be turning one in just a few months. He is still not crawling, but he gets around by rolling. And he can only sit up momentarily. I think it is because he is just so big. When I took him to the doctor for his eye, he was 21 pounds, 6 ounces. He is fat and happy still and I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Shandra and Christian said...

Awwww... that first picture breaks my heart. Poor Babba. He was probably still so happy too.