Friday, September 11, 2009

Is she ready for preschool or what?

Addi has officially started preschool. We went last Friday to meet her teacher and then again on Wednesday for parent orientation, where Addi also went to her class for an hour and a half.
After school on Wednesday, we were driving and Addi says, "Mom, school is good." I said, "so you want to go back on Friday?" Addi said, "No, now Mom."
We went again today, for her first "real" day, where I drop her off and leave until noon. She did great. Ran into her classroom excitedly and was happy for me to leave her in her new environment.
These were taken on Wednesday, she refuses to pose for me these days.
She had a chance to play on the playground a bit before class started today. She thinks that every kid is her friend and joins play effortlessly.
In her classroom.
With her teacher Miss Laurie.

2 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

I heard that her first day went very well and I'm so glad that you posted pictures! She is going to make friends very easily. She's always been the life of the party.

Diana said...

You always have her dressed in the cutest outfits. I miss shopping...close that is.