Monday, September 8, 2008

We're Back

I am finally home after being gone for two whole weeks. I left two weeks ago for Seattle with Addison, spent a few days there and then flew to Florida to join Ian and his family for an eight day cruise in the Carribean. Meanwhile, Addi stayed with my parents on Camano. Then, yesterday I flew back to Seattle to pick her up and then back to California today. I was in three of the four corners of the country in the last two days. Needless to say, I need a nap. Life resumes tomorrow as I head back to work. School has started and the countdown has begun for baby #2 to come. I will post pictures of our trip later when I have more time and energy. You might get a few bare belly shots, so beware...

2 comments:

Shandra and Christian said...

I'm glad the trip was fun... and yes please! I want to see some belly shots!

Diana & CJ said...

Did Erin tell you about this weekend? Are we gonna see you?