Monday, July 26, 2010

Reunion

Last week I made the trek back to Idaho to get together with six of my old roommates from Ricks. We met in Garden Valley for four days of catching up. It was awesome. We didn't do much. I slept until noon everyday, and then napped. We floated the river, played cards and Dr. Mario and ate. Just like the good old days. We all should have earned degrees in cards and Dr. Mario, because I think we spent more time doing those things than studying. Between the seven of us we now have 22 kids with 2 on the way. The best part about it is that 10 plus years later being together is just as good as when we were kidless and carefree.
We didn't take many pictures, although I did get this gem of Carrie, aka "future member of the NRA." You know you are in Idaho when there are loaded guns in the closets, "just in case."

2 comments:

Diana said...

Oh my, loaded guns & everything. Darn it, I missed a good time.

Brooke and Mando said...

22 kids!? Thats amazing! I bet you guys had a lot of fun! You're a champ at Dr. Mario