Friday, April 22, 2011

Jamberry

Sorry...this is a little more long winded than I originally intended.
So, I'm not usually one to fall for magic beauty products and the idea of their fabulous results, but I had a weak moment when I was in Utah and ended up buying three sheets of these nail shields from Jamberry nails. My sister was showing her skirt line (crisandkates.com) and at big Women's expo and so we met up with three of my cousins and aunt and shopped away. I have to say it was a good purchase. I am a once a year pedicure type of person. With two little ones there is just not enough time in the day and extra cash lying around to spend on the regular mani-pedi. So my nails either have nothing on them or look totally WT half polished, half chipped color. The girls in the booth promised easy application and that they would last 3-4 weeks. I was skeptical because I work out a lot and usually the tips of my nails are the first to wear away from rubbing against my running shoes. They have been on over a week and show no signs of falling off or wearing down. And they come in all sorts of cute patterns. Check it out, it's worth the investment. I barely used a quarter of one sheet to cover all of my nails. Anyways, I thought I'd just pass along my latest find!

2 comments:

Chelcie said...

I love that stuff, I saw it at my hair show this year. People love it, & it's so cute on you!

Shandra said...

Sweet! Something I would like. My nail polish chips so much!