Saturday, April 23, 2011

More Pics...

My cousin Chelsey, of my sister and I and our kids when we were out. Taking pictures of five kids that do not want to get their pictures taken was a CHALLENGE. But the results were worth it! We went to her house first where she has a studio in her basement and then to an apple orchard that was just starting to bloom.
Addi 5.3 years old
McKinley 6 years old
Beckham 11 months
We won't talk about how old Katie and I are.

Carson 10.5 years old

Von 2.3 years old
Check out this sequence of Von. Every time we tried to take a picture of all five kids he took off. Over and over again. And that's me trying to catch him.


This was the best one we could get thanks to him!






1 comment:

Shandra said...

That back drop is perfect! And I love the sequence of Von running away from the group. It reminds me of when we attempted to take family pictures in my parents backyard. He makes me laugh!