Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bring Your Pirate to Work Day

Ian's work has been celebrating their nursing staff all week with different theme days and activities. Today was "pirate day," so we thought we'd make an appearance. Addi's best "arghh!"
Bubbs. They kids have been looking forward to this for the past week as I have been putting together their costumes. I made two pirate costumes for $7. Not bad! I found the pattern for the vest on dana-made-it.com. I simplified the vest, it's just made out of felt, I didn't even finish the edges. And the hats and eye patch are made out of craft foam.
The kids love the gardens, probably because we don't have a yard. It's one of their favorite parts of going to daddy's work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job on making the costumes, they're super cute!