Friday, September 9, 2011

A Visit from Erin

One of my very best friends, Erin, came up to visit for a couple of days while we were in Washington.  She has three kids, three years old and younger.  So it was crazy. 
Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
 We went down to the beach with the kids.  The girls collected a bunch of rocks.
Remember the 13 pound baby I posted about awhile back.  Well, this is him.  His name is Ty and he's about 25 pounds now at  seven months.
 Eliza and Addi became quick friends.
 Justin, possibly the sweetest little boy I have ever met.  He's right up there with Von.
As we were walking home, I looked down at Von's foot and it was covered in blood!  When we got back to the house I looked underneath his foot and there was a big slice on his big toe.  There were no tears.  I would have never known if it weren't for the large amount of blood.

2 comments:

jayna said...

That is awesome you guys got together!! FUn to get the cute kiddos together too!

Diana said...

Erin's kids are so big. The boys look exactly alike. What a fun visit. Maybe you & her should come visit me next. I could put you girls together in the same room & on the same bed. Just like old times.